How do you end up with brittle hair? Between repeated coloring, the use of styling tools that are too hot, and the application of products with aggressive formulas, hair becomes dry and damaged. What's more, our increasingly hygienic lifestyles encourage us to shampoo repeatedly, which can unbalance the scalp's microbiome.
To respond to these consumer habits, we need to offer products with gentle, less aggressive formulas. This means more frequent and frequent washing, without drying out the scalp and hair.
This is the background to Christophe Nicolas Biot Paris' Protective and Repairing Shampoo, designed for all hair types. It protects color-treated hair and repairs damaged hair.
A shampoo for fragile hair
Christophe Nicolas Biot Paris® Protective and Repairing Shampoo cleanses the scalp and provides intensive moisturizing care for even the most fragile, damaged and dehydrated hair, while preserving the shine of color.
This Shampoo can be used safely on both dyed and natural hair. It's a unisex product for all ages, joining the inclusive beauty trend.
A pleasant, light texture
Protective and Repairing Shampoo for weakened hair is a pearly pink, marbled gel that develops an airy, generous and delicate lather with use.
A cocooning, soothing fragrance
Repairing Shampoo has a comforting scent and a soothing, comforting sensory experience. The fragrance, developed by a perfumer in Grasse, is 100% natural and composed of essential oils and natural isolates that add roundness and complexity to the formula. Fruity notes of raspberry and a floral facet of rose mingle with a bewitching gourmand base. Woody notes of cedar and amyris bring comfort and warmth to this fragrance.
Protective and Repairing Shampoo features
- Anti-static and detangling: reduces static electricity and makes brushing hair easier, whether wet or dry. Prevents tangles.
- Film-forming: protects hair from external aggressions. Also helps trap moisture in hair, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Revitalizing: keeps scalp in good condition.
- Protector: protects and repairs weakened, damaged hair.
- Anti-discoloration : provides an effective barrier to prevent hair colorants from dissolving in water. Protects hair color during shampooing processes.
Components of shampoo for weakened hair
For color-treated hair, forget aggressive formulas and opt for a gentle cleansing base formulated without sulfates to prevent color bleeding. The color-protecting shampoo formula is enriched with Corrosol leaf extract, which contains a powerful plant antioxidant. This active ingredient protects and preserves color intensity. The plant micro-proteins contained in the extract penetrate to the heart of the fiber for a strengthening and repairing action.
- Amino acids, trace elements and minerals promote optimal hair hydration. Hair feels silky and styles more easily. A formula rich in keratin-like amino acids helps repair hair made more sensitive by coloring techniques. These micro-elements are able to penetrate to the heart of the fiber for a strengthening and repairing action.
- Corrosol leaf extract smoothes and repairs hair structure.
- Synergy of a blend of natural polysaccharides to structure and stabilize texture. It acts on the surface of the hair cuticle to protect it from pollution particles, free radicals or chemical molecules that penetrate the hair fiber and damage the hair. This synergy of natural polymers, used in combination with cleansing agents, cleans hair while repairing and smoothing the cuticle. Weakened hair regains a healthy cuticle and styling is made easier.
- 100% natural active ingredients, sulfated surfactant-free.
- Strategically selected mild surfactants, free from sulfated surfactants, prevent color bleeding.
- The formula contains conditioning ingredients and uses a blend of free fatty acids and fats such as sunflower lecithin, amino acids and active plant ingredients to create silky, healthy hair.
- The slightly acidic pH tightens the hair scales, helping the color hold onto the hair fiber.