To be able to effectively care for your hair and adopt the right routine for healthy hair, you first need to know what you're talking about...
Each hair is composed of a root and a shaft
The shaft, the visible part of the hair, is itself made up of three layers: the pith (keratin-based), surrounded by the cortex (containing melanin), itself enveloped by the cuticle composed of overlapping scales (the outer part of the shaft).
The root, on the other hand, is invisible, located under the skull and buried in the hair follicle.
To find out more...
The right reflexes
- Take the time to gently brush your hair morning and night, back and forth, oxygenating the scalp and hair.
- Wash your hair gently with healthy, organic shampoos. In particular, wash your scalp with gentle, non-aggressive massages to rid it of accumulated impurities.
- Rinse with lukewarm water until hair crisps under your fingers, then finish with a splash of cold water to close the hair scales.
- Space out wet shampoos. Ideally, every 3 days.
- Use a dry shampoo between wet shampoos if necessary.
- Use healthy products
- Detangle gently and regularly
- Take care of your lifestyle for beautiful hair
- Use a microfiber towel to wring out your hair
- Visit your hairdresser regularly to maintain your hair and restore its volume and vitality.
- Don't overuse heated appliances such as curling irons, straighteners or hot hair dryers.... They attack the scalp and damage the hair fiber.
The right products for healthy hair
For dry hair: complete oil bath with Christophe Nicolas Biot dry oil 11 and a clay poultice.
For oily hair: it's essential to oxygenate the hair and scalp with a personalized clay poultice from Christophe Nicolas Biot in a Maison de Coiffure.
The ideal brush: a natural bristle brush that is gentle on the scalp and suitable for fine or fragile hair.
The right routine for healthy hair
- Use a complete oil bath before shampooing to penetrate the hair fiber and nourish it deeply.
- Cleanse hair fiber thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
- Apply a second treatment shampoo, depending on hair type.
- Apply a rinse-off treatment, such as a mask applied to damp, towel-dried hair, or a detangling balm with a shorter resting time.
- Finish with a leave-in treatment: a cream, styling or finishing product.
To find out more...