Christophe Nicolas Biot lent himself to the game of the intimate interview and, through his answers, reveals a new facet of his personality. He tells us a little about himself, his life, what he loves, his job......
- What's your idea of perfect happiness?
A blue sky when you wake up, a good table with people you like around you, falling asleep next to the one you love.
- What's your greatest achievement?
For always remaining the same.
- What does your alter ego do for a living?
International program director for a prestigious luxury group.
- The creative moment you'll never forget
The show I performed at the Zenith in Paris in 2013, in front of over 6,000 people.
- Your favorite business tool or resource
My iPad and iPhone
- What role does interior design play in your companies?
It's one of the most important, since it will often guide my choices in terms of materials, colors and shapes.
- The most timeless design
For me, it's a mix of blond wood (oak) with light marble, a few touches of velvet and leather to warm up the atmosphere, and I've always loved the Art Deco ambiance of the 30s.
- The biggest hair faux pas for you
Hair that's too lacquered, too cardboardy, lifeless and lacking in fluidity, everything that makes it no longer look like hair.
- Your creative motto
Never look at the watch.
- Love happens when....
We're ready! Before it's not time, after it's not time!
- What's next for Christophe Nicolas Biot?